Are you a management representative in an ISO certified company OR a graduate secondary / high school level science teacher? Are you passionate about learning and being able to share that information with others and see them grow? We would like to hear from you.
Quality Assurance and Management Consultants is the number one choice for companies that use international standards to drive efficiency and improve their internal management systems. We are looking for personnel to support companies in the design, development and implementation of management systems compliant with international standards.
We are looking for people who are:
- PASSIONATE about learning and training others;
- have a high level of INTEGRITY;
- a high degree of RESPONSIBILITY,
- can WORK WITHOUT supervision;
- have GOOD COMMUNICATION, ORGANIZATIONAL and WRITING SKILLS;
- have the ability to COMMUNICATE AND WORK with personnel from the BOARD LEVEL TO THE SHOP FLOOR.
- HARD WORKING;
- Have a GOOD COMMAND of the English Language and any other local language.
Any science based degree OR degree in Education of any science subject including Foods and Nutrition.
Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 will be of added advantage.
Minimum experience of 2 years in teaching OR previous experience leading / coordinating international management systems implementation in an organization will be of added advantage.
Teachers are especially encouraged to apply.
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. Subject matter should be: ‘Recruitment’.
Send your CV to email@example.com with an essay of not more than500 words answering these questions:
- Why are you passionate about training others?
- What qualities make you the best choice for the position?
- What value would you bring to the organisation?